LIO Printable now under Next Steps – Living it out below
- Summit Signup Information Updated Summit 2020 Signup detail coming soon!
- August 6-7, 2020
- Priority code is LEAD2020**
- Cost: $89.00
- Locations: All 6 Campuses
- That code is ONLY for CedarCreek attenders as our host site price.
- Oregon Campus has 9a and 10:45a Services
- Service is streamed every 2 hours throughout the week (odd hours)
- Child Dedications
- What are Child Dedications? A commitment to raise your child to know God through your parenting
- Applications are currently closed. Our next dedication season will start in January 2020.
- Parents can find more information and complete an interest from at CedarCreek.tv/Kids. Their Kids Director will be in touch to schedule a meeting.
- Invite cards are available in CedarVille.
- Questions? Email Kids@CedarCreek.tv
- Coming March 14/15, Join us for a conversation about what it looks like to follow Jesus. Bring your elementary age child.
- Cedarcreek.tv/StartHere for more information and campus specific times.
- Student Nights – Wednesdays from 7:00p-8:30p – Grades 6th-12th, All Campuses, All School Year* (see date restrictions below)
- No Student Nights – Wednesday, November 27th
- Last Student Night – Wednesday, December 11th
- First Student Night – Wednesday, January 8th
- Last Student Night – Wednesday, May 20th
- Living it Out Weekly PDFs
- Changes to the 2020 LIO
- The LivingItOut will connect with the key takeaways and principle from the weekend message. This is a change from last year’s LIO that went through the New Testament.
- The Message Discussion Video created for Groups is moving to a Podcast format that all church guest can take in on their own. For information on this watch this video from Ben Snyder. Easiest place to find the new podcast is on the CedarCreek app under LivingItOut.
- Message Discussion Question are still available and can be found online with the message or in the LIO section of the App.
- Baptism happens every first weekend
- Steps for baptism and general info can be found here.
- Winter Groups Semester Launch – January 25/26
- Groups Directory opens on January 11 at CedarCreek.tv/groups
- Group Leader Training
- Held every 4th weekend of the month and the 3 weekends leading up to Groups launch.
- FN, OR, PB and WH at 9 am; ST at 9:30am; WT at 12:30pm; CedarCreek.tv/Groups
- 3 Dates in January are: 12th, 19th and 26th.
- Marriage Event 2020:
- When: Friday, February 21, 7pm
- Where: Perrysburg and Findlay campus
- What: We have a very special guest speaker, Dr. Les Parrott. Dr. Les Parrott is a best-selling author and marriage expert, as well as being a part of the Dave Ramsey team. He will be presenting Fight Night, a fun date night experience where couples will be encouraged in their relationship with God and each other, have a fun date night (we promise it will be fun!), and laugh and learn practical strategies together.
- Cost: Early bird pricing ended January 10th. Regular pricing now until February 14, $20/person or $40/couple.
- Register at: CedarCreek.tv/MarriageEvent
- International Missions Trips can be found on the Groups Directory or at CedarCreek.tv/missions
- Growth Track – Held the first 4 weekends of every month.
- FN, OR, PB, ST, WT, and WH at 5:15 pm & 10:45 am; OR at 9:00am
- Note: there is no GrowthTrack on the 5th weekend of the month.
- No GrowthTrack February 29/March 1
- Counseling Referrals – Printable
- Financial Assistance and Food Bags. Check with your NextSteps Director» Celebrate Recovery is every Friday from 7p-8p
- Questions about getting married at CedarCreek? Best next step is to provide the link to fill out the wedding application at CedarCreek.tv/Care
- Couple looking for Pre-Marriage Mentoring? We mentor couples no matter where they will be married. Ask them to fill out a Connect card and the Next Steps Director will provide information to the couple and our Pre-Marriage Mentor team about mentoring them.
- Prayer: Requests can be submitted day or night at CedarCreek.tv/prayer or during each weekend service using the prayer request pad of paper and placing them in the prayer box.
- 21 Days of Prayer and Fasting
- When: January 6th – 26th
- Prayer guide, prayer targets and fasting resources available at CedarCreek.tv/21days.
- New prayer bracelets planned, black and say God’s Got This for handout Jan 4/5 weekend.
- Prayer Nights, every campus first Monday of the month, January – June at 7p
- Membership renewal for 2019-2020 can be done via the paper form