Meeting Summaries are due March 31st, 2017
Employee – Direct Report – Ministry Director
Direct Report Summary (For use after your one on one meeting to capture collective thoughts between you and your team member)
- Employee fills out evaluation on themselves using the Evaluation Form above. This form will route to HR and the Employee filling out the form.
- Direct Report fills out evaluation on the employee using the Evaluation Form above. This form will route to HR and the Direct Report filling out the form.
- Direct Report can request that the Ministry Director also fills out an evaluation on the employee using the Evaluation Form above. This form will route to HR and the Ministry Director filling out the form.
- After all the forms are completed, the Direct Report would call a meeting with the Employee (and Ministry Director if applicable) to review the evaluation.
- The Employee and Direct Report (along with the Ministry Director if applicable) would each bring a copy of their portion of the evaluation to this meeting. For those who need time to process these forms can be exchanged prior to the meeting after everyone has completed the individual forms.
- Direct Report would fill out the meeting summary form above. The purpose of the Meeting Summary Form is to capture the combined notes from the one on one meeting. There should be clear expectations coming out of the meeting.